Whether you are starting a business, have a thriving firm or want to expand your business through a merger, acquisition or franchise, our lawyers can help you with practical advice and strategic planning. We can help your business grow profitably while avoiding legal pitfalls, disputes and litigation. Our comprehensive business and commercial law services include counselling and representation regarding:
- Business planning and choice of entity: traditional corporate structure, such as a Subchapter C or S corporations, or alternative entities or vehicles, such as limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, associations or business trusts.
- Employment law counselling and training, policies and agreements
- Business financing: working seamlessly with financial advisors, we can help your business attain the financing necessary for growth
- Corporate and business transactions, including purchases and sales of business and business assets, mergers and acquisitions, employment and severance agreements, agency contracts, licenses and concession agreements, franchise agreements and other sophisticated business transactions
- Real estate contracts
- Negotiation of business disputes, including alternative dispute resolution methods, and, if necessary, the prosecution or defense of litigation